The children of today carry the great challenge of keeping the torch of Islam alight in the coming decades.
Is it not our Fardh to expend efforts to equip these 'Flowers of Islam' with the necessary knowledge, skills and desire to serve Islam?
We are committed to providing our youth with role models, continuous character building programs and quality literature.
The sole purpose of our endeavour is to gain the pleasure of Allah (SWT).
* We believe that our youth– as the Flowers of Jannat- need confident, practicing Muslims as role models.
* We value leaders of high integrity, Taqwa and energy, who have the professional- and interpersonal- skills to inspire our youth to set high goals in life in the light of Islam.
* We believe that in-depth knowledge of Islam, character and professional competency are necessary prerequisites for dawah in the modern world.
* To develop and organize educational programs for the youth.
* To develop a series of appealing and interactive activity books for the youth to arouse their interest in Islam.